Come join the team! Bright Leaf Therapy and Assessment, LLC. currently has openings for a Licensed Psychologist, LPC, LSSP or Provisionally Licensed Psychologist. We are offering contract positions at our growing practice. Individuals applying should have experience and knowledge in psychological assessment and/or counseling. We specialize in the assessment and provision of counseling services to children and adults on the autism spectrum, as well as individuals who have been diagnosed with ADHD and anxiety disorders. Candidates who have training in the administration of the ADOS-2 are preferred. The contact position is for full or part time. Hours are flexible and are set by the candidate.
Psychologist Job Responsibilities:
- Clinical: Works to prevent, diagnose and treat mental disorders, and works with physicians to determine the best course of treatment for patients.
- Conduct intake, clinical interviews with clients.
- Administers psychological tests,determines results, and writes psychological reports.
- Provides feedback of psychological test results to clients.
- Counseling: Provides counseling by leading group or individual sessions.
- Develops treatment plans.
- Keeps and maintains counseling/therapy notes.
- Knowledge of psychological theory and practice.
- Superior communication and writing skills.
- Interest in how people think and process information.
- Ability to empathize with a wide range of people.
- Listening skills.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Graduate degree (masters or doctorate) required.
- State licensure (Licensed Psychologist, LPC, LSSP or Provisionally Licensed Psychologist).
- Certification and/or previous training in the administration of the ADOS-2.
- Previous training in administration of other psychological measures (IQ, achievement) analyzing data and report writing.
If you are interested or want to know more information email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.